How to fit our nappies:
- Snap Insert in to lining of shell or for added absorbency, add booster over top for extra absorbency.
- Lay baby on open shell, with back of nappy sitting 1-2cm above bottom crack
- Pull front panel up high on belly so sitting comfortably below belly button.
- Bring side waist tabs up and around baby for a snug fit. *Extra hip-snap is optional on larger bubs- leave unsnapped for chunky thighs.
- Adjust leg elastics via snap-rise, situated groin panel on front of shell.
- Adjusting Snap-rise: Connect groin snaps upwards to shorten front panel, ensuring snug fit around thighs. Push excess fabric in between groin snaps upwards to tuck in neatly.
- Run a finger along the inside of the shell gussets and pull out both shell and Insert gussets to ensure insert sits flat
- Tuck shell gusset elastic back in to baby’s underwear line
- Ensure no gaps around back or thighs, and two fingers width in between front panel and baby’s tummy so there is some space for when baby is sitting up
- Nappy Changes: Snap Out Soiled Insert And Snap Clean One In. (Shells Are Completely Waterproof And Wipe-Able To Ensure Multiple-Use Before Washing, However You May Choose To Spray And Wipe Down/Air-Dry/Wash Between Use.)
- Nappy shell is a wide fit to offer room to grow and allow for boosting space. Please email us your fit photos if you would like us to assess areas of uncertainty.
WHEN TO OPEN THE RISE:
- If Your Little One Shows Deep Red Indentations On Legs That Do Not Go Away Quickly
- If Your Little One Shows Deep Red Indentations At The Top Of The Thighs From The Wings
- If The Front Of The Nappy Is Being Pulled Down And Gapes
- If Nappy Is Saggy, Then Go With A Smaller Snap Rise
TIPS WHEN OPENING THE RISE:
- Have A Couple Of Shells Snapped On Different Rises So You Can Try On Rotation Which Fits Best, Then Change All To Match That One.
- Once Snap-Rise Is Changed, You May Need To Also Change Waist Snap Sizing
- Ensure The Back Of The Nappy Is 1-2cm above The Top Of Baby's Bottom Crack To Ensure The Fit Is Suitable
- Ensure To Check If There Are Leg Gaps
- Don't Worry If Your Chunky Baby May Already Be On The Largest Size, As Generally They Slim Down Once They Begin Walking